Welcome to Sympact. We are a team of passionate people delivering simple solutions that are creating big impacts for our clients. That's why we're called Sympact, a portmanteau of Simple and Impact.
Sympact is an Australian firm based in beautiful Tasmania, allowing us to enjoy an extremely high quality of life.
What we do:
- Create websites,
- Create cloud-based applications,
- Create mobile-device applications (Apps),
- Register and renew domain names,
- Host your websites and applications,
- Set-up, manage and support email, document storage and management and social media,
- Supply, install, manage and support servers, software, backups, workstations and devices,
- Consult of the future of your business and how corporate technology can assist.
Industries we have experience in:
- Mortgage and Finance
- Salary Packaging
- Real Estate and Property
- Public Service and Government
- Health Care
- Professional Services
Locations where our services are used:
- New South Wales
- Western Australia
- South Australia
- International: Poland, USA, China, Malaysia, UK, India, Saudi Arabi, Netherlands, Ireland, South Africa.
The Sympact team:
- Jon Hatto: Content Management System development; Online business tools integrations.
- Daniel Bissett: Apple and Android developer; Cloud server installations; Enterprise level cloud back-end applications.
- Joel Mitchell: Network technician; Helpdesk support; Website development.
- Della Smith: Administration; Accounts.
Our Vision and Mission:
VisionStatement: To have a big impact.
Sympact's vision is to impact the local, regional and global areas in which we reach with positive, Christian-centered and eternity-focussed relationships.
Mission Statement: To have a simple impact.
Sympact seeks to positively empower their customers by providing corporate technology products and services through long term relationships using biblical principals.
- Integrity and Biblical Values: We do what is right, even when no one is watching. We treat our current and former clients, staff and suppliers how we would like to be treated.
- Quality and Excellence: We always will do our very best in every task we do. We will constantly look for ways of refining and improving what we do.
- Experience and Relationships: We strive for our clients and staff to have a positive memorable experience regardless of their type of interaction and status.
- Future and Growth Thinking: We will aim to innovate responsibly through researching on purpose. We will include scalability in our advice.
- Employee Development and Personal Growth: We will give our team the opportunity to reach their full potential both professional and personally. We will aim to provide this in a safe, passionate and fun environment. We aim to promote a healthy work-life balance.
Where we came from:
Sympact began in 2002 with a core team experienced in web design, programming and network management.
We saw a market that was not being serviced properly, and have made it our purpose to do this since that day.
The team has grown and now focusses on cloud-based solutions for clients nationwide and internationally.